Weights and Dimensions
Height 62 cm
Overall Weight 2.60kg
Flower Type: Orchid Fuschia/White/Ruby
Stems: 5 stem arrangement
*Material:latex (synthetic rubber, polymers), wire, artificial soil, cement, preserved moss.
Pot Material: Acrylic
Weather resistant: No
Note: No two products are the same; due to the nature of materials, flower & leaves shapes may differ
A contemporary and artistic handmade real touch Phalaenopsis Orchid. Each stem and leaf arrangement has been handcrafted into our Luxe Roses black acrylic flowerpot. The highest quality materials have been sourced from various suppliers to resemble a fresh arrangement.
*Real touch here mean artificial flowers. Real touch flowers are made of PU/PEU, a mixture of polyether and polyurethane. Real Touch flowers offer the ultimate in quality. It offers a realistic appearance however the feel to touch is imitated.
If an item has been damaged in transit, please take photos or video clearly showing the damage and contact us as soon as possible. Please review our full Damages Policy.
Faults and Warranty Claims
Luxe Roses warrants all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Warranties and guarantees are provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
If an item arrives that is missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as soon as possible, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery.
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and the outcome that works best for you. We will work collaboratively with you to find a solution that you’re happy with. For example we may arrange one or a combination of the following:
- Send you any missing parts or components
- Suggest a method self-repair (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Arrange a repair by a local tradesperson in your area (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer a partial or full store credit voucher or refund
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Damage occurring during your own handling and transportation of goods
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes